Gas, food, schedules, and hotels may always be a problem during a road trip. I would like to share some tips and tricks that I find them very helpful and beneficial. I believe that they provide more time efficiency and productivity during the trip. Therefore, you can have more time and more money to enjoy your trip.
- Google Maps is a mandatory tool for navigation,
- Google Travel for making plans and schedules (It is also useful for saving places to see on Google Maps),
- Costco, Sam’s Club, Murphy USA for cheap gas,
- Gasbuddy mobile application to find a cheap gas,
- BestParking mobile application to find a cheap car parking area,
- MiamiBeach Parking mobile application to find a cheap car parking area in Miami,
- Hotels.com for booking a hotel. If you book 10 nights, you can get 1 extra night as a reward,
- iExit mobile application for rest areas and important locations on Interstate roads in the US,
- Panera Bread for free coffee every day (It is a special deal for the new subscribers of Panera Bread for 3 months)
- Groupon membership for the cheap museum tickets,
- Spotify membership to listen your and your family’s favorite songs on roads.
- Netflix and Amazon Prime memberships for relaxing and entertaining at hotels,
- A reliable car fridge to keep the foods and beverages cold.
* The photo is cited from theatlasedit.com